South West Fraud Forum
We’d love for you to join us!
We’re really sorry but the page you attempted to access requires membership.
The South West Fraud Forum, supported by the SWROCU, aims to bring together counter fraud professionals from public and private sectors within the North West region to fight fraud. We offer a platform to raise awareness of the latest fraud types and trends, to promote collaboration and the sharing of ideas, knowledge, tools, and best practice to better equip our members to fight fraud and cybercrime.
A multitude of benefits
- Information – Keep up to date with the latest fraud types and trends from our partners.
- Education – Hear from counter fraud thought leaders and experts at our Webinars, Seminars and Annual Conference.
- Collaboration – Source expertise or new partners from within our wide-ranging membership.
- Networking – Meet your peers from public and private sectors, and extend your professional network at our networking events including Social Meet ups & Annual Conference.
Year Round Events
- Webinars – SWFF will run webinars with our partners providing expert insight and analysis across a range of key counter fraud topics throughout the year.
- Master Classes & Seminars – SWFF will run regular (usually quarterly) educational breakfast events (once Covid19 restrictions subside).
- Social Meet Ups – Offering informal opportunities to meet fellow members and peers.
- Annual Conference – A day filled with Keynote talks from senior counter fraud leaders and experts, as well as breakout Sessions, networking opportunities and expo.