South West Fraud Forum
Become a Member
Join the South West Fraud Forum
Fraud costs the UK billions of pounds per year and is now believed to account for 40% of all crime committed in the jurisdiction. With only finite public resources available to tackle this economic pandemic, it is becoming more vital than ever that business and industry – which are often at the front line in dealing with the risks posed by fraud – are equipped to tackle this problem head on and to protect and preserve their legitimate interests. The South West Fraud Forum (SWFF) has been set up with the aim of increasing the resilience of regional organisations – in both the private and public sector – to the threats posed by fraud.
We also support our charity, not-for-profit and public-sector members by discounting membership fees by 50%. If you are a charity, not-for-profit or public-sector organisation and would like a discount code please email [email protected].
A multitude of benefits
- Information – Keep up to date with the latest fraud types and trends from our partners.
- Education – Hear from counter fraud thought leaders and experts at our Webinars, Seminars and Annual Conference.
- Collaboration – Source expertise or new partners from within our wide-ranging membership.
- Networking – Meet your peers from public and private sectors, and extend your professional network at our networking events including Social Meet ups & Annual Conference.
Year Round Events
- Webinars – SWFF will run webinars with our partners providing expert insight and analysis across a range of key counter fraud topics throughout the year.
- Master Classes & Seminars – SWFF will run regular (usually quarterly) educational breakfast events (once Covid19 restrictions subside).
- Social Meet Ups – Offering informal opportunities to meet fellow members and peers.
- Annual Conference – A day filled with Keynote talks from senior counter fraud leaders and experts, as well as breakout Sessions, networking opportunities and expo.